U.S. Citizen Services
The U.S. Embassy's Consular Section serves American citizens visiting or residing in Uzbekistan. For information on American Citizen services click on options on the menu on the left side of this page. Information on travel and security in Uzbekistan is available on the main webpage of the Bureau of Consular Affairs of the Department of State.
The U.S. Embassy in Uzbekistan provides services to American citizens on an appointment only basis. American citizens may schedule their appointments through the Online Appointment System.
American citizens who need to address a U.S. visa related question, issue, or concern should contact either Immigrant Visas Unit or Non-Immigrant Visas Unit. Contact information, including more information for non-U.S. citizens traveling to the U.S., is available on the U.S. Embassy's homepage.
American Citizen Services (ACS) Fees
You may pay at the Embassy by cash or a credit card capable of U.S. dollar transactions. We do not accept checks. ACS fees are nonrefundable.
Emergency calls accepted 24 hours a day at 998-71-120-5450. For regular services the Consular Section can be reached at the same number Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The U.S. Embassy is located at 3 Moyqorghon Street, 5th Block, Yunusobod District. It is on the north direction from the center of Tashkent. The nearest subway station is Khabib Abdullayev and is 5 minutes away by car and 25 minutes on foot.
3 Moyqorghon street, 5th Block, Yunusobod District, 100093, Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan.
Information for Consular Visitors
Over 100 persons visit the Embassy every day for consular business. Please note the following information about access procedures.
- Visitors are admitted to the Embassy one-by-one and must undergo security procedures similar to those encountered at airports. Please cooperate with the security, whose work protects the Embassy and its visitors.
- Cameras and mobile phones are not permitted inside the Embassy.
- Visitors should bring their passport or identity card.
- Baggage and bulky items such as baby carriages cause long delays and complications during the security procedures. Since there is no place to store these items at the entrance, visitors are asked not to bring them to the Embassy.
- A water fountain and toilets are available inside the consular waiting room.
- The Embassy is handicapped-accessible.
- Embassy visitors requiring American Citizen Services have a separate waiting room area than visa applicants.
- There is no parking lot for a personal vehicle at or in front of the embassy.
The Embassy makes every effort to admit visitors with minimum delay. However, on busy days there may be a lengthy waiting period outside. We regret this inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.