Online Appointment System for NIV
The Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy is switching to a new online appointment system. It will allow all nonimmigrant visa applicants to make their own appointments through the internet. This system is standardized and used in U.S. Consular Sections in many countries of the world. We believe that moving to an electronic appointment system will make registering for nonimmigrant visa appointments more convenient for all.
In order to access the appointment system online, please click here. You will have the opportunity to read further instructions in English, Uzbek, and Russian.
Note: Please complete the electronic visa application (form DS-156) before scheduling your appointment. The online appointment system will require you to enter the barcode number from the DS-156 form. Also, remember to bring the printed version of the DS-156 form to your interview.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE YOU START:
- Access the online appointment system at the following link: https://evisaforms.state.gov/default.asp?postcode=THT&appcode=3
- Enter all data in CAPITAL LATIN LETTERS.
- When entering the passport number, leave one space between the series, the two letters, and the actual number of your passport. (Example - CA 1234567)
- Make sure your names are spelled exactly as they appear in the English page of your passport. If your names are not spelled correctly, you will not be allowed to enter the Consular Section.
- Print out the appointment confirmation receipt for your records and keep it safe.
- You must enter the telephone number with the regional code.
- Only schedule one appointment per person. It is not permitted to hold multiple appointments at the same time. The Consular Section will only honor one appointment.
- If you need to change or cancel your appointment, please do so online at the Visa Appointment System web-site no later than 48 hours before your scheduled appointment. You will need to use your appointment confirmation number.
If you have any questions regarding the use of the appointment system, please call the Consular Section at (998-71) 140-22-15 or 140-22-16. You may also send your questions by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org All E-mail inquiries are processed within three business days.